We are beginning our next Science Unit, Earth and Space Systems, Air and Water in the Environment.
By the end of this unit, your child will:
- demonstrate an awareness of the forms in which water and air are present in the environment, and describe ways in which living things are affected by water and air.
- investigate the visible effects of air and water in the environment.
- describe ways in which clean air and water are vital for meeting the needs of humans and other living things.
To help your child further their understanding of this science unit, here are some fun activities for you and your family:
- Visit a water filtration plant.
- Catch snowflakes on a black piece of construction paper.
- Watch the daily weather forecast.