We are working hard in 2B alhamdulilah!
Here are some updates!
Reading: Yesterday Sr. Madlien read the class a great book that teaches us to be more humble and accept the advice of others! The book is called" King Hugo's Huge Ego". Students also completed a worksheet where they circled the meanings of vocabulary words.
Grammar/ Writing: Students did a writing activity called " I am one of a kind..." where they wrote sentences using adjectives that describe them. Students were reminded to use at least one compound sentence in their writing. They did a wonderful job, MashaAllah!
Math: We have been practicing how to create and read pictographs through group and independent work.
Science: Yesterday, we reviewed about amphibians by playing a game " Catch the Ball".Then students worked independently to write 5 special things they learned about amphibians
Make Junior Fun: Today we had a great time making cards that light up! Jazakum Allahu Khairun for all parent volunteers who came to help out. We couldn't have one without them!
- Students have a spelling quiz on lesson 13 on Monday. The list words are: grass, trunk, truck, flew, flat, class, plate, from, glove, friend.
- Students have a math test on BAR GRAPHS and PICTOGRAPHS on Wednesday (12/16/2015).
- Students will be taking a Math pack tomorrowin shaa Allah.
- Work on the animal project (Project requirements and due dates were emailed on Nov 30th)
- Please sign your child's agenda.
Jazakum Allahu Khairun!